Vertical Horizonz Australia Heavy Rigid Multi-Combination Vehicle course is designed to ensure trainees are competent and confident to operate and maintain heavy rigid multi-combination vehicles.
Our Heavy Rigid Multi-Combination Vehicle training qualifies our trainees to operate HC class vehicles, B-doubles and road trains.
- A class HC vehicle
- A B-double (prime mover towing 2 semitrailers, with 1 semitrailer supported at the front and connected to the other semitrailer)
- A road train (motor vehicle, other than a B-double, towing 2 or more trailers)
TLIC4006 – Operate a multi combination vehicle
Heavy Rigid Multi-Combination Vehicle course content includes:
- Coupling & Uncoupling
- Effective engine management
- Defensive driving
- Observation techniques
- Traffic management
- Driving test
Requirements to obtain a MC Truck Licence
- Heavy Rigid to Multi Combination is a minimum of two days training
- To obtain your licence form TMR you must have held your HR licence for at least 12 months (1 year)
- Become competent with the operation of the vehicle and trailers.
- Be able to reverse 85 metres in a straight line.
Training Content Covers
- Coupling & Uncoupling.
- Effective engine management.
- Defensive driving.
- Observation techniques.
- Traffic management.
- Driving test.