GWO Basic Safety Training
Vertical Horizonz Group GWO Basic Safety Training and Refreshers ensure trainees are trained adequately to work safely and competently in the wind industry.
Basic Safety Training includes:
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Fire Awareness
- Working at Heights
We offer a range of industry-standard training courses to help individuals and organizations develop their skills and knowledge in various fields. Our courses are designed to meet the demands of today’s fast-paced business world and are taught by experienced professionals in their respective industries.
Australian Units of Competency
- RIIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- PUASAR022 – Participate in rescue operations
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 – Perform First Aid
- HLTWHS005 – Conduct manual tasks safely
- PUAFER008 – Confine small emergencies in a facility
Location: 460/492 Beaudesert Rd, Salisbury QLD 4107, or training may also be conducted at client's venue upon request