Excavator Licence Training Course
The Excavator Operator Training is designed for anyone involved in excavator operations in the civil construction sector. The course incorporates key units of competency to ensure the safe operations of an excavator around infrastructure. Unearth new opportunities with our Excavator Operator training course – Enroll now for comprehensive training and become a skilled excavator operator.
EXCAVATOR OPERATOR TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator in line with established requirements
- Lift, carry, and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit, and use attachments for an excavator
- Prepare to relocate the excavator
- Conduct housekeeping activities
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator
- RIICCM202E – Identity, locate, and protect underground services
- RIIWHS201E – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIICCM210E – Install trench support
Trainees must have access to the tools and equipment and have access to a suitable site in order to carry out the practical requirements.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION
The program trainers are all experienced practical people. They speak everyday workplace language and have a wealth of real-life examples to share with trainees. Trainees are encouraged to ‘have a go’ in a supportive, safe environment.
Location: 3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at client's venue upon request