Vacuum Excavation Training
Want to add a valuable skill to your repertoire? Enrol in our Vacuum Excavation Course in Brisbane and learn from experienced trainers at Vertical Horizonz. Vertical Horizonz Australia’s Vacuum Excavation course provides adequate and professional training for our trainees to operate vacuum excavation systems safely and competently within a civil construction environment.
At our institution, students have the opportunity to enrol in a variety of courses such as the highly sought-after Certificate III in Drilling Operations, as well as training for obtaining a White Card and Civil Construction course.
The Vacuum Excavation Training course provides professional training for trainees to operate vacuum excavation systems safely and competently within a civil construction environment.
- The candidate must learn how to locate, apply and retain on site access to documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare the work area and track equipment, conduct preoperational procedures, and verify waste management procedures for conducting vacuum excavations, as well as perform housekeeping functions.
- Utilise communication techniques and systems to clarify work instructions; organise work activities to meet task requirements; and clearly communicate work instructions to others using a variety of communication techniques and systems
- Follow the reporting procedures and requirements for written and oral reports.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- RIICCM303 – Conduct vacuum excavations
Requirement to demonstrate a level of written and spoken English to do this: Equivalent to Level 1 English communication skills.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION
The programme trainers are all experienced practical people. They speak everyday workplace language and have a wealth of real life examples to share with trainees. Trainees are encouraged to ‘have a go’ in a supportive, safe environment.
Location: 3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at client's venue upon request