The short course is designed for anyone involved in land clearing and development operations. The course incorporates key units of competency to ensure the safe operations of loading, unloading, and using equipment around infrastructure.
This short course is designed for anyone involved in land-clearing development operations. The course incorporates key units of competency to ensure the safe operations of equipment around infrastructure.
- Planning and preparing
- Conducting machine pre-operational checks
- Operating skid steer loaders
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials
- Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance and
- cleaning up
- Load and unload the plant in line with established requirements
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIICCM202E – Identity, locate, and protect underground services
- RIIWHS201E – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIHAN308F – Load and unload plant
Trainees must have access to the tools and equipment, and have access to a suitable site in order to carry out the practical requirements.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION
The programme trainers are all experienced practical people. They speak everyday workplace language and have a wealth of real life examples to share with trainees. Trainees are encouraged to ‘have a go’ in a supportive, safe environment.
Location: 3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at client's venue upon request