Vertical Horizonz Australia High-Pressure Water Jetting System Operator course provides adequate and professional training for our trainees to operate high-pressure water jetting systems safely and competently. Qualified Operators can also supervise other high-pressure water jetting team members.
The course is designed for those working in the High-Pressure Water Jetting industry and is delivered in accordance with the High-Pressure Water Jetting standard AS/NZS 4233:1. 2013.
Industry best practice recommends operators refresher training every two years. Operator Refresher courses are also available.
- MSMWJ304 – Operate a high-pressure water jetting system
- MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS200 – Work safely
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
High-Pressure Water Jetting System Operator course includes:
- Operation of high-pressure water jetting system
- Emergency response procedures
- Safe work practices
- Working with permits
- Interpret technical drawings
- Supervision a high-pressure water jetting team