Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course
Develop your skills as a drain cleaning system operator with our drain cleaning course. This training will equip you with the knowledge and tools needed for the job.
Do you want to be an expert in drain cleaning? Then you should consider following the operate a drain cleaning system course. The course will help you understand how to clean a drain safely and effectively. It is a comprehensive course where you can learn all aspects of drain cleaning. For example, you can learn how to use the appropriate drain-cleaning equipment. It is one of the best courses available about draining cleaning in Australia.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- MSMWJ305 – Operate a drain cleaning system
- MSMWHS110 – Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS200 – Work safely
- MSMPER200 – Work in accordance with an issued permit
Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course Duration
The course duration will be two days.
The course will cost you $750.
The primary objective of Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course is to help you understand how to operate drain-cleaning systems. The knowledge you gather will help you to do it safely and effectively. You can collect all the skills and knowledge you need to handle drain cleaning equipment with it. Then you can ensure your safety on the job. You can also complete the job correctly, with minimum time spent.
Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course content
- Learn how to operate a drain cleaning system.
- Follow the emergency response procedures.
- Learn how to work while keeping safety in mind.
- Learn how to work as per the permit issued to you.
- Learn how to interpret technical drawings.
This Course will let you know how to operate a drain cleaning system. It will also help you to be aware of safe work practices. When you come across an emergency, you will know what you should do. You can also learn how to work as per the work permit you have. Moreover, you can understand how to interpret technical drawings to get your work done.
The Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course will require a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 10 participants per batch.
3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at client’s venue upon request
Why chooses this course?
If you are looking forward to becoming a professional drain cleaner, this is the right course to follow. You can gain knowledge and experience on how to use drain cleaning systems effectively. This is one of the highly sought-after skills in the industry. You can make yourself a valuable asset to potential employers as well. We also offer High-Pressure Water Jetting System Operator, Operate a Vacuum Loading System etc courses.
The Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course teaches trainees the skills and knowledge to operate drain cleaning equipment in a safe and efficient manner. The course provides professional training for our trainees to safely and competently operate drain cleaning systems.
Operate a Drain Cleaning System Course Benefits
- Become an expert in operating drain cleaning systems.
- Become an independent expert in a team and operate the drain cleaning equipment.
- Increase your chances of finding a job in the plumbing and maintenance industry.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering top-notch service.
- Understand how to clean a drain safely.
- Ensure your professional development within the plumbing and maintenance industry.
Requirement to demonstrate a level of written and spoken English to do this: Equivalent to Level 1 English communication skills.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION
The programme trainers are all experienced practical people. They speak everyday workplace language and have a wealth of real life examples to share with trainees. Trainees are encouraged to ‘have a go’ in a supportive, safe environment.
Location: 3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at client's venue upon request