Certificate III in Driving Operation Course
Enrol in Certificate III in Driving Operations course with Vertical Horizonz. Get industry-recognised qualifications for driving operations and improve your driving skills.
Are you currently working in the transport and logistics industry of Australia? Or do you want to secure a job opportunity within the industry? Then you can follow this Certificate III in Driving Operation Course. You can understand how to become a professional and safe driver in Australia with this course. It will share all the routines, methods, and procedures that you need to be aware of.
6 Core Units
- TLID1001 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE1005 – Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLIF1001 – Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIF2010 – Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIH2001 – Interpret road maps and navigate pre-determined routes
- TLIL1001 – Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
Certificate III in Driving Operations Course Duration
It will take around 1 – 2 years for you to complete this course.
The total cost of the Certificate III in Driving Operations Course would be $4,500.
The Certificate III in Driving Operation Course will help you to become a professional driver in Australia. Whether you want to become a bus driver, truck driver, or line haul driver, this is the right course to follow. This course focuses on licensing and regulatory requirements in Australia. Completing this course can align with the state and territory regulatory requirements.
Certificate III in Driving Operation Course content
The Certificate III in Driving Operations Course will provide you with the knowledge and expertise you need to work as a professional driver in Australia. It shares knowledge on how to handle materials and adhere to safety procedures safely. You can ensure your safety and the safety of others by completing the course.
The Certificate III in Driving Operations Course has 6 core units. They are as follows:
- How to shift materials safely using manual handling techniques
- How to manage fatigue with the best fatigue management strategies.
- How to carry out basic workplace calculations.
- How to complete workplace induction or orientation procedures.
- How to interpret road maps and navigate to the destination.
- How to adhere to health and safety procedures at work.
There is no pre-defined group size. You can join the course alone and follow it.
Unit 1, 214 Leitchs Road, Brendale, QLD 4500, or training may also be conducted at client’s venue upon request
This Certificate III in Driving Operations Course will make you eligible for numerous job roles. The most prominent job roles them include:
- Bus driver
- Agitator driver
- Pilot vehicle driver
- Local heavy general freight driver
- Line haul driver
- Tip truck driver
Recognition of Prior Learning/RPL
Recognition of Prior Learning will leverage the skills, knowledge, and even attitude you have from past work experiences. You can transfer them to align with the course requirements.
12 elective units of competency
You can discuss with Vertical Horizonz and pick the best elective units to suit your preferences.
The purpose of Certificate III in Driving Operation Course is to learn how to become a professional and safe commercial driver in Australia. You can increase your chances of employment in multiple industries with the knowledge you gain. We also offer Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety course, Certificate III in Trenchless Technology course, Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations course etc.
- Learn how to improve your safety when operating a vehicle.
- Reduce the chances of getting into an accident.
- Adhere to regulatory compliance.
- Increase your chances of employment in multiple industries.
- Complete your work with confidence and professionalism.
Location: 3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at client's venue upon request